One of the ever-green, classic and yet updated with all the latest features of an email server, Mozilla Thunderbird defies the time and stand past theseasons.
Trusted by over 7000 Health Seekers, Worldwide. Since 2005.
Mozilla Thunderbird Download/Install Mozilla Thunderbird
For installing Mozilla Thunderbird in your system, follow the below instructions.
- Turn on your system.
- Navigate to the browser of our choice.
- Go to the Thunderbird download page.
- You can see the .exe folder got downloaded in your system.
- Double-click on the file to start the extraction process.
- Click Run in the following pop-up screen.
- In the upcoming Thunderbird setup wizard, follow the instruction to finish the Mozilla thunderbird and installation process.
- Once successfully completed, you can find the Thunderbird icon on the desktop.
- You can double-click on the Thunderbird icon to start your mail communication process.
- Having any issue with the installation process, kindly contact the Mozilla Thunderbird customer support.
Mozilla thunderbird to access domain emails:
Once installing Thunderbird in your system, you have to setup your thunderbird email client. For that, follow the below instructions.
- Initially, open the thunderbird application and click set as default option or skip integration option based on your preference.
- In the following screen, would you like a new email address screen, choose skip this and use my existing email button.
- In the upcoming window, enter name, passwords and your email address.
- Then click Continue button.
- Now hit on the Manual config button to stop the auto-configuration process.
- From the following Mail Account setup, select the incoming protocol POP3 or IMAP.
- Fill the email client info such as server host name, port and SSL.
- Then in the Authentication drop-down, choose normal password option.
- Fill in the following fields with required details.
- Now click Advanced config that opens the Account settings window.
- Click Ok in the Server settings screen.
- In the tools option, choose Account settings option from the drop-down.
- From the outgoing server, choose Add mail account option.
- Follow the upcoming screen instructions to complete the process.