Setting Up Signature
Setting the signature to your email helps you send your emails attached with your signature automatically. For that,
- Initially create a signature file and store in your device.
- Navigate to the Account Settings from Tools.
- Enter your name along with the email address in the given fields.
- On the left pane, select the Attach the signature
- Then click Choose to browse the signature file from your device.
- Finally click Ok in the bottom of the screen.
Now, create a new message from your Mozilla Thunderbird application. From the tools menu choose Account Settings option. Then hit the Choose the button. Browse and select the signature file from your device. Similarly, Mozilla thunderbirdallows you to turn on and off the signature whenever you want making it a most intuitive signature addition process. For more information, check the Mozilla Thunderbird official support page.
Mozilla Thunderbird Email client setup
Email client apps are called the application that receive and send the mails to the email inbox. For example: Microsoft Outlook, Mac Mail, and more.
For setting up your Thunderbird email, you can follow the below instructions.
- Initially, open your Thunderbird application.
- Then, select Tools and choose the Menu
- Now from the left pane of the application choose the Account Settings
- From the drop-down, choose Add Mail Account
- Then in the following window, enter the email account details and click Continue.
Next part is the manual configuration section. For that follow the below instructions.
- First press the Manual configuration and enter the server ports, names, and IMAP to manually synchronize the email details to your desktop/laptop.
- Based on the incoming protocol you choose fill out the following details as shown in the below table.
|Incoming server host name||imap.mydomain.com||pop.mydomain.com|
|Incoming SSL||Can check appropriate SSL settings||Change incoming port to 465|
|Incoming Authentication||Normal password||Normal password|
|Outgoing server host name||smtp.mydomain.com||smtp.mydomain.com|
|Outgoing SSL||Can check appropriate SSL settings||Change incoming port to 995|
|Outgoing Authentication||Normal password||Normal password|
3. Now, click Create Account option at the bottom of the screen.
4.Then you should wait for few seconds for your email client to finish the email settings verification process.
5.If you need further customization, you can verify the Thunderbird support page for more option.